Bookkeeping today is far more than entering data and reconciling the bank. Bookkeeping is thinking about the need of the business, thinking about the processes to get a result.
Not all business require the same bookkeeping tasks, and not all business require same level of details to be recorded.
Standard bookkeeping has following Tasks to Perform:
- Processing Purchases, sales, receipts, and Payments
- Processing Payroll and maintaining entitlements and employee records
- Bank Reconciliation
- Providing reporting for preparation of a BAS
- Producing reports for both management and accounts
- Record Keeping
Can technology remove the need for a Bookkeeper? Answer is “NO’
Good bookkeeping includes above and beyond standard process. We think more about each stage and ask questions.
Benefit of Hiring or outsourcing us:
- Provide current guidance on matter affecting the clients business, may be related to GST, BAS, Payroll or general Matters related to running a small business
- We source and refer up to date information on software solutions and baking techniques to assist the client with using current technologies
- Communicate regularly and effectively with you.
- Provide the output of the bookkeeping work.
Management Support Service:
- We determine the business process for making money and how should it be recorded?
- We can assist business to design spends money system, Cash Payments.
- We can assists business to determine, is there any need for ordering system? OR Evaluate existing ordering system, if any.
- We can help you to design check points to determine all types of sales proceed is correctly recorded and baked.
- Payroll Processing
- Determine which award suites best for your employee
- Our light HR support pack can reduce the risk of employment related.
- Helping to prepare different checklists
- Setup Accounting System and help Selecting accounting Software.
Modern Bookkeeping is all about:
- Helping Business
- Improving business systems
- Integrating the best technology that is appropriate for a business – to automate as much as possible
- Managing the technology, and the business systems, to ensure they are performing as intended.
- Reporting, validating, and providing certainty to the business about what they are doing.
- Utilizing all the above to assists in meeting all the compliance requirement.